For those who are looking to explore a new career path and ready for a challenge, take this opportunity to excel yourself with MDV.
- Academic qualification: at least a Bachelor’s Degree in equivalent areas. ACCA/CIMA/MICPA and must be MIA member.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferred industry: Banking, and Finance related. External audit experience is advantageous.
- Required knowledge: Accounting, Reporting, Finance, and Treasury.
- Required skills: Qualified accountant with good treasury and report writing skills.
- Personal characters: Analytical and sharp. Good ethics and integrity. Team player.
- To assist the VP, FAD primarily on treasury and fund-raising function as well as financial reporting.
- Assist VP, FAD (Finance & Admin) to ensure an effective and reliable operation for accounting, finance, procurement, and administrative activities.
- Ensure effective treasury function and good asset liability management. Assist in fund sourcing/matching including liaison with bankers to support MDV’s financing activities with optimum cost of funds. Preferably with exposure with Sukuk issuance and commercial paper issuance.
- Assist VP, FAD to ensure proper systems of internal controls are in place to mitigate fraud and errors while optimizing resources and cost.
- Assist VP, FAD to critically review the monthly management accounts/rolling cashflow forecasts and other financial reports to ensure timely submission on a monthly basis.
- Assist VP, FAD to ensure the timely completion of statutory audit and in compliance with Companies Act and International/Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards. Well-versed in accounting, financial and tax matters.
- Support the management in the annual budgeting process and subsequently monitor the budget.
- Academic qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in unit/module in Sharia Law.
- At least 5/3 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferred industry: Banking Sector/Financial Institutions, with a Sharia-related background.
- Required knowledge: Well versed in Sharia Law & Regulations and Islamic Banking protocols.
- Required skills:
- good interpersonal/communication skill (written and spoken).
- ability to understand MDV’s financing products, credit assessment and interpret the basic term sheet.
- analytical and detail oriented.
- intermediate level of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Personal characters: Disciplined, initiative, efficient, fast learner.
- Ensure Sharia compliance for Islamic financing.
- Issuing Sharia Compliance Certificate for new credit approval, account review and memo.
- Solving Sharia related issues by liaising with the appointed Sharia consultant, ISRA.
- Verifying all disbursement checklists for Murabahah Financing and iFactoring Financing (ensure the selling price computation is accurate and the sequence/timing of documentation is in proper order).
- Performing industry research on Sharia issues.
- Conduct Sharia compliance reviews.
- Monitoring and closing any Sharia audit related issues.
- Prepare quarterly report required for RMC.
- Review Sharia policy and SOP.
- Any other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Academic qualification: at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical Electronic/Telco), Renewable Energy.
- Minimum 3 years (Research Consultant)/5 years (Senior Research Consultant) of relevant working experience in IT Projects & Business Administration or Technology Advisory/Consulting or Technology related areas.
- Required knowledge: Technical analysis, business due diligence, industry research, technology risks & report writing, a sound understanding of project management, technology lifecycle and business operations (including technology start-ups).
- Required skills: Good interpersonal/communication, business writing for management and decision-making process, adaptive and proactive, proficient in verbal and written English, ability to present case studies.
- Personal characters: Ability to work independently/minimal supervision while meeting project deadlines, demonstrate an active interest in learning, positive mindset.
- Support Management/Board committees’ assessment, internal dept. requests, external consultant engagements, contribute effort to achieve company performance, building MDV staff tech competency, industry insights and knowledge management.
- To perform due diligence and deliver quality technology, technical & business report, to provide advisory services on specific areas of technology and high growth sectors for effective decision-making process with sound subject matter analysis. Following technology sector exposure would be an added advantage:
- Information Technology – Digitalisation, Connectivity, Communications, IoT, Big Data Analysis, etcetera.
- Renewable energy and other new emerging technology areas.
At MDV, we offer a culture to the value of respect, harmony, deliverable oriented, teamwork and integrity.
Why Work With MDV?
MDV Core values: We shape the culture and define the character of our company.
Teamwork: Together, you can experience the satisfaction of finding innovative ways to enable clients to reach their goals.
Investing the Training & Development: We hire the best people and help them become even better and grow together with MDV.
Providing a supportive work environment: With access to several of resources, MDV helps every employee to build his or her career
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
If you wish to apply for a current job opening or to submit a general application, please drop your resume HERE.
GENERAL HR MATTERS
Any other HR related matters e.g. pre-screening/reference check on an employee, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- An open door policy
We encouraged our staff to confer our issues with any level of management. Our CEO even has his own blog, which keeps MDV employee in touch with his activities and personal messages.
Our total compensation package includes medical, dental, optical, maternity, and services on long service awards. Our salary compensation offers a competitive base package comparable to other financial institution.
- A commitment to work/life balance
We give each and our employee the space to enjoy life and their families. A company sponsored activities are only some of the ways we help keep our staff together.
- Training & Development plan
We offered our employee a wide range of programs, internal workshops and public programs.
- Time to play and relax
We encourage our employee to participate for an indoor and outdoor games organized by the appointed SRC committees.