For those who are looking to explore a new career path and ready for a challenge, take this opportunity to excel yourself with MDV.
Lead MDV’s legal department in managing operational risk governance, policies and reporting to ensure consistent application across all departments and provide company secretary support to Board and Committee meetings.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Law or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of working experience in corporate advisory work preferably with merchant bank, financial institution or a public listed company as well as relevant experience in company secretarial (minimum of 3 years);
- Well verse in Security documents or lease property and Malaysia employment act;
- Excellent communication in English and writing;
- Possess good interpersonal and exhibits strong leadership skills;
- Possess good attitude and advisory skills.
Perform audit engagements as per Audit Plan or any ad-hoc special review assign by the Vice President, Internal Audit.
- Min qualification is Bachelor Degree
- More than 5 years – 10 years of relevant experience
- Experienced in Financial Institution Audit is a MUST
- Accounting; Finance; Credit (preferably with exposures in auditing business loans/financing); Strong knowledge in risk management, COSO ERM Framework and standards for the professional practice of internal auditing.
- Good interpersonal skills; Strong command of English Language and excellent report writing skills; Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to access risks and recommend value-added enhancements.
- Quality and result driven; Proactive and resourceful; Self motivated and with a high degree of integrity.
At MDV, we offer a culture to the value of respect, harmony, deliverable oriented, teamwork and integrity.
Why Work With MDV?
MDV Core values: We shape the culture and define the character of our company.
Teamwork: Together, you can experience the satisfaction of finding innovative ways to enable clients to reach their goals.
Investing the Training & Development: We hire the best people and help them become even better and grow together with MDV.
Providing a supportive work environment: With access to several of resources, MDV helps every employee to build his or her career
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- An open door policy
We encouraged our staff to confer our issues with any level of management. Our CEO even has his own blog, which keeps MDV employee in touch with his activities and personal messages.
Our total compensation package includes medical, dental, optical, maternity, and services on long service awards. Our salary compensation offers a competitive base package comparable to other financial institution.
- A commitment to work/life balance
We give each and our employee the space to enjoy life and their families. A company sponsored activities are only some of the ways we help keep our staff together.
- Training & Development plan
We offered our employee a wide range of programs, internal workshops and public programs.
- Time to play and relax
We encourage our employee to participate for an indoor and outdoor games organized by the appointed SRC committees.