For those who are looking to explore a new career path and ready for a challenge, take this opportunity to excel yourself with MDV.
To lead and supervise a team of asset managers to implement action plans and ensure smooth flow of daily operations while maintaining a high performing culture for maximum recovery / opportunities and collections of all Non-Performing Loans (NPL) / Non-Performing Financing (NPF) / Delinquent loans in MDV; ensuring the processes comply with all policies, legal and regulatory requirements, thus contributing towards the realization of MDV’s business strategy and profitability targets.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Admin/Economics/Finance or any related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in loan recovery from the banking industry;
- Experienced in credit or loan restructuring, credit analysis, loan recovery;
- Display financial and business acumen;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Exhibits strong leadership skills;
- Possess a positive attitude and pleasant personality.
- Loan application processing and ensure loan utilization.
- Provide support and advice to potential customers on business models, project financing and deal structures.
- Conduct credit evaluation, annual loan review and project monitoring.
- Prepare credit proposals and present facts for approval to financing committees.
- Maintain excellent rapport and high standards of integrity and professionalism with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a Certified Professional qualification (ACCA / MACPA etc.)
- 3-5 years related experience in finance, banking, venture capital and investment banks.
- Experience in handling SMEs and/or project financing and maintaining relationships with corporate customers would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills.
At MDV, we offer a culture to the value of respect, harmony, deliverable oriented, teamwork and integrity.
Why Work With MDV?
MDV Core values: We shape the culture and define the character of our company.
Teamwork: Together, you can experience the satisfaction of finding innovative ways to enable clients to reach their goals.
Investing the Training & Development: We hire the best people and help them become even better and grow together with MDV.
Providing a supportive work environment: With access to several of resources, MDV helps every employee to build his or her career
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- An open door policy
We encouraged our staff to confer our issues with any level of management. Our CEO even has his own blog, which keeps MDV employee in touch with his activities and personal messages.
Our total compensation package includes medical, dental, optical, maternity, and services on long service awards. Our salary compensation offers a competitive base package comparable to other financial institution.
- A commitment to work/life balance
We give each and our employee the space to enjoy life and their families. A company sponsored activities are only some of the ways we help keep our staff together.
- Training & Development plan
We offered our employee a wide range of programs, internal workshops and public programs.
- Time to play and relax
We encourage our employee to participate for an indoor and outdoor games organized by the appointed SRC committees.