- About Us
- MDV Focus
- Products & Services
- ICT Financing
- Biotech Financing
- Green Technology Financing
- MDV’s iFactoring
- MDV’s Equity Linked Financing Structures
- Commercialisation Financing Programme
- Green Lane Policy
- TM Jadual Kadar harga
- Loan Process
- More From MDV
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Commercialisation Financing Programme
An innovative financing programmes to match your funding requirements that have good and viable businesses in the technology sectors especially for whom at the early and pre-commercialization stages. The funding of post R&D pre-commercialization activities cater for companies with good and viable technologies to achieve their potential.
- Applicant must be a Malaysia incorporated company with a minimum of 50% Malaysian shareholding and must have a minimum paid-up share capital of RM100,000.00;
- Applicants who received seed and R&D grants from the relevant Malaysian government ministries and/or agencies are given the priority;
- Applicant must be involved within MDV Programme’s Focus Areas i.e. ICT and Biotech;
- Applicant from the Emerging Technology sectors can also apply subject to the ability to demonstrate the overall economic benefit of the project;
- Applicant must have sufficient capable as well as experienced technical and management personnel as well as must exhibit commercial potential.
- ICT Businesses and Industries
- Clean / Green Technology
The provision of financing is structured towards Shariah complaint via Islamic Modes.
- For early and growth stage (pre-commercialization);
- Initial funding for corporate infrastructure;
- Pre-production costs and expenses such as equipment & facilities;
- Complimentary technology acquisition;
- Working capital and other relevant costs & expenses.
- Term Loan
- Revolving Loan
- Convertible Financing
|Margin of Finance||Up to 85% of contract or asset cost (Venture Project Line will be
dependent upon level of projected cashflow of Applicant);
|Credit Enhancement||CGC guarantee will not be required;|
|Interest / Profit Rate||Fixed throughout tenure of loan or financing and subject to risk scoring criteria and effective cost of funds;|
|Prepayment||No prepayment penalties will be imposed upon early settlement
of loan or financing;
|Collateral||Charge on assets financed;
Directors’ and/or Shareholders’ Guarantee;
Assignment of Contract Proceeds.
- A special financing scheme extended to early stage and/or pre-commercialisation companies;
- In collaboration with MOF Inc.;
- Financing facility up to RM2 million (Venture Project Line) and up to RM5 million (Asset Project Line, Working Capital Project Line and Contract Project Line / Small Contract Project Line;
- Financing up to 85% of contract value and a financing period of up to 5 years;
- Financing rate of between 6% to 8% per annum on daily basis and flexible repayment periods.