- About Us
- MDV Focus
- Products & Services
- ICT Financing
- Biotech Financing
- Green Technology Financing
- MDV’s iFactoring
- MDV’s Equity Linked Financing Structures
- Commercialisation Financing Programme
- Green Lane Policy
- TM Jadual Kadar harga
- Loan Process
- More From MDV
- News & Events
- Contact Us
MDV’s Project Financing Facility, Small Contract Financing, Small Project Financing and Partner Bank Facilities are available based on Islamic principles.
- Project Financing Facility
MDV’s Project Financing is a term financing product for companies in the Biotechnology and high-growth sectors. This Project Financing Facility is structured to finance the implementation of both domestic and foreign contract-backed projects to deliver Biotechnology as well as high-growth solutions. This facility shall have minimal due diligence fee charged. In principal, MDV’s Project Financing Facility can be categorized into 2 types:
- This is similar to term financing and provided specifically for a specified project
- It covers financing for capital expenditure and operational expenditure
- The amount, tenure and payment structure will depend on the nature of the project
- Suited for financing frame contracts where drawdown is typically subjected to e.g. purchase order(s)
- Any amount paid by the customer shall be automatically made available for re-drawdown for subsequent purchase order(s)
- Other terms are similar to Non-Revolving
MDV’s Small Contract Financing caters for companies with secured contracts with reputable contract awarder/sponsor.
- Loan amount between RM250,000 to RM2 million per group of companies
- Up to 5 projects may be funded subject to an aggregate limit of RM2 million
- Small contract financing applications take less time to process, involve a streamlined due-diligence process and does not incur due-diligence fees
MDV’s Small Project Financing caters for companies that possess a commercializable product or service for which there is an existing demand.
- Financing quantum is between RM250,000 to RM2 million per group of companies
- Small contract financing applications take less time to process than Project Financing, involve a more streamlined due-diligence process and do not incur due-diligence fees
MDV Partner Bank involves the provision of additional facilities, such as bank guarantee and Letter of Credit fully backed against MDV’s guarantees. These facilities complement the Project Funds provided directly by MDV.